INSTRUCTIONS FOR SELLERS
The seller has the option of posting an advertisement on the Lakime website without paying a fee. The price of each product / commodity for sale will be broken down into shares and in particular into the mentioned "tickets". The sellers guarantee and are responsible for the correct and accurate submission of the information about the product for sale that will be made available for sale.
By posting an advertisement, the seller comes into an agreement with Lakime which obliges him to sell the registered product to Lakime in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth herein:
- Lakime agrees and guarantees to purchase the product at the total price corresponding to the price per ticket, which is set at the seller's discretion, multiplied by the total number of tickets sold until the closing date of the draw.
- Lakime will receive a commission of 10% from the sale of the product which will be deducted from the total price stated in paragraph 3.3. (a).
- Lakime agrees and guarantees that it will refund to the seller the amount of the listed price of the product entered by the seller when the advertisement was placed within 30 days from the date of the lottery or within 48 hours after the winner presses the button "I GOT THE PRIZE" located on the winning ticket (whichever comes first).
- The seller acknowledges and accepts his obligation to contact the winner of the competition himself to arrange the delivery or collection of the prize.
- The seller acknowledges and accepts the obligation to take all necessary measures to ensure the safe delivery of the prize to the winner of the competition. In addition, it is his obligation to receive all the items, ie the relevant receipts of sending or delivery, in case of proof for the receipt of the sale and receipt of the prize. In case of non-compliance with the above deadlines, Lakime does not bear any responsibility for compensation, replacement or redemption of the prize to the alleged winner of the competition.
- The seller is obliged to deliver the prize to the winner within 25 days from the final date of the lottery. If the seller does not deliver the prize within the above deadline, Lakime is not obliged to pay the seller the amount of the listed price of the product while the latter remains obliged to deliver the prize to the buyer.